Saturday, October 16

wee~~

hye guys...
i'm currently at my dad's NEW OFFICE!!

helping him to set up his new desk...
re-arrange his files, stationaries, papers and all sorts of things!!

inspired by this environment to get working after finishing my degree
(well, have another 3 years + 1 sem more to go, hahahaha)

glad to meet dad's colleagues especially Uncle Shah!!
and some of them i've never met before this...

as usual, when i'm with my dad, the BEST NICKNAME for me is "AKAK"!!!

why???

they thought i'm dad's wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!

am i look like that???
hahaha...

i'm cool with that, no heart taken...

oppppSS, got to go now...
i'll see ya'll later ok..
hope that i can upload pictures today, but seems i have to do it later...
insyallah~~


daa~~






c'chemp

2 comments:

  1. alamak!!! pas ni kene panggil aunty la kat shaz... oppsss sorry aunty shaz... heheheh jgn marah naaa... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooPPss!!
    hold on, hold on!!!
    jangan la begitu..
    belum time lagi laaa...
    let me be the REAL WIFE of someone, then you can call me 'aunty'..
    =p
    ahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete