Thursday, April 22

excited beyond everything!!!

well, its been a long time i never felt very excited like today... the last one, i think was when i've got my result for the final examintion during CENFOS... hahaha... then, it happen again today... i just know that i have to attend 2 examinations during the end of this week; MEdSI and MUnSyi...

those examinations are for students who want to enter any malaysian universities.. for me, i'm proud to say that for MEdSI, i will go for Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) and for MUnSyi, is for Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)...

what a such an overwhelmed feeling that i have right now because there will be a chance for me to go for my dream course -- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING!!! its not that i'm dissapointed as i've already offered by the Universiti Islm Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM) for the MANUFACTURE ENGINEERING course... but i feel like its not wrong if i want the best for myself as it will lead to my future dream... rite???!!

but, to be safe... let take an optimistic route... just go for the examinations, do my very damn best to qualify in the selection, and see if my destiny will bring me to which university that is the best!!



~~PRAY FOR ME FRIENDS~~




c'chemp

No comments:

Post a Comment